IMPORTANT: Works only with PC and mobile versions of Fortnite. If you play Fortnite on a console and want to buy V-Bucks, we recommend buying a voucher for PlayStation or Xbox. Learn more in our FAQ.
V-Bucks are an in-game currency that can be spent in Fortnite Battle Royale, Creative, and Save the World modes. In Battle Royale and Creative you can purchase new customization items like New Outfits, Gliders, Pickaxes, Emotes, and Wraps! In Save the World, you can purchase X-Ray Llamas that contain weapon and trap schematics, plus new Heroes, and more! Note: Not all items purchased with V-Bucks are useable in Save the World mode.
1. Go to www.fortnite.com/vbuckscard and login to your Epic Games account.
2. Click Get Started to begin the redemption process.
3. Enter your PIN code.
4. The 16 digit V-Bucks code Will Not work if redeemed directly through your gaming platform (PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, Nintendo Switch, etc.)
5. Click Next.
6. Select the platform you want to redeem the V-Bucks card on, and then click Next. Note: If you don’t see the platform you want to redeem your card on, make sure you’re logged into the correct Epic Games account.
7. Review the details to make sure the Epic account, device, and new balance are all correct, and the click Confirm.
XBOX and PlayStation
1. If you’re redeeming your V-Bucks on PlayStation or XBOX, after you click Confirm, you will be given a 25-character code that you’ll need to enter into the selected console platform’s website. This code is also emailed to you.
2. The V-Bucks redemption website will direct you to sign in to your third party account. Note: Be sure to sign in to the account that is linked to your Epic account.
3. Enter the code and your V-Bucks will be added to your account.
To use the V-Bucks code you must have a valid Epic Account, download Fortnite on a compatible device, and accept the terms and user agreement.
Read the full terms at fortnite.com/vbuckscardterms before purchasing. The full face-value of the V-Bucks card you purchased is deducted at redemption and associated with a single account for the device you select (no transfer or withdrawal).
Review your device maker’s terms for any additional requirements to play Fortnite (e.g., subscriptions, additional fees). No fees or expiration dates.
Codes can’t be returned, reloaded, refunded, redeemed for cash, exchanged, or resold except as required by law.
This code can’t be replaced if lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission.
Do you need help with a Fortnite V-Bucks code that you have purchased? In this article we will explain everything so that you will know exactly how to use / activate this product in Fortnite.
This article contains the following information:
Error messages / error codes
Fortnite V-Bucks codes bought from Holyo only work with the PC and mobile versions of Fortnite. If you play Fortnite on a console and want to buy V-Bucks, we recommend buying a voucher for PlayStation or Xbox.
V-Bucks gift cards must be redeemed on the Epic Games website. They cannot be redeemed on a console or in apps.
V-Bucks cannot be transferred or spent on other devices. However, any Fortnite content you buy with your V-Bucks will be available on every device linked to your Fortnite account, regardless of which device the content was bought on.
Choose the device you play Fortnite on (Important: V-Bucks codes bought from Holyo only work with the PC and mobile versions of Fortnite)
Review your order and click Confirm
Error messages / error codes
For all your questions regarding error messages / error codes, we kindly request you to contact Epic Games / Fortnite. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we can under no circumstances offer you help in finding out the meaning of certain error messages / error codes.
Do you get an error message that your code has already been used? As soon as we have received the payment, your code will be activated and delivered immediately. This makes it technically impossible that your code has already been used. Sometimes the steps below will help to solve this problem.
Make sure that you have redeemed the code on the correct account (for example, you redeemed the code on account A while logged in with account B).
Check the transaction history of the account where you redeemed the code.
Restart the device and log in again. This ensures that your credit is updated.
Is the problem not solved after this? Then please contact the publisher.